Cameron James is partnering with a leading Commercial Insurance Brokerage with offices across the UK who are now looking for a Commercial Account Handler to join their Leeds office.
Our client is one of the most well-established names in the UK broking market with a proud trading history of over 30 years, during which time they have developed a reputation as a market leader in terms of client service and technical expertise. With the backing of a Global organisation, they are now entering an exciting phase of growth and development; meaning you will be joining a business that is offering unrivalled career progression opportunities.
For the commercial Insurance Handling position our client is looking for: -
- A proven track record in commercial broking
- Experience in sales/servicing existing and new client accounts
- The ability to deal with new business, renewals, mid-term adjustments, reviewing the cover and terms as necessary
- Handling Premiums up to £15,000
- The skills required to develop client relationships in order to maximise business opportunities. To provide regular advice and guidance on insurance issues, policy wordings etc.
- Be Cert CII or willing to study towards
- Experience of using the Acturis trading platform would be desirable
If you wish to apply for the position, please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'