Job Spec - Commercial Account Handler
Watton Hall are working with a hugely successful and growing Insurance Brokers’ based in Surrey.
Because of this continued growth, we are looking for a Commercial Account Handler in line with the below criteria:
- Candidates will need to have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role within an insurance broker/insurer.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and good attention to detail.
- Favourable team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proven desire to update knowledge and skill set when required.
- Written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly.
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills.
- A strong work ethic and a professional approach to all aspects of business internally and externally.
- Must have knowledge of fleet insurance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve all individual sales KPI targets set by the company, whilst managing customer and team expectations.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with underwriters.
- Provide point of contact for customer enquiries, dealing with these through to a successful outcome.
- Question existing customers effectively to ensure renewal premium is based on correct information.
- Identify further selling opportunities (including up selling) and be able to close renewals effectively.
- Overcome objections to maximise sales opportunities.
- Explain the features and benefits of policies to clients.
- Deliver customer service in line with 'best practice’ and ensure compliance to relevant policies.
- To provide an efficient and effective service to customers, understanding their needs and requirements and working to exceed these wherever possible.
- Accurately process new business and renewal documentation and send to clients in an effective and timely manner.
- Effectively deal with incoming post and email enquiries.
- Maintain accurate records and computer files.
- Demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards other team members, recognising the importance and benefits of effective team working.
- Attend team and staff meetings as and when required.
- Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your manager/team leader.
- Commercial Insurance
- Customer Service
- Account Handlers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'