Commercial Account Handler
Our Client, a growing Broker, is looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Account Handler to deal with it's larger Corporate Clients.
You will have an enthusiastic client focused approach and a strong technical Insurance background.
As a Commercial Account Handler your areas of responsibility will include:
- Placing multi-class programmes of insurance for a portfolio clients
- Ensuring the adequacy and appropriateness of cover
- Checking the accuracy of policy documentation
- Resolving client enquiries in a friendly, professional and timely manner
- Providing effective day to day management of the client relationship
- Undertaking renewal broking exercises, including:-
- Updating risk information
- Negotiating with insurers
- Liaising with the Account Executive
- Developing and maintaining strong client and insurer relationships
- Providing technical expertise across a broad range of commercial insurance business
- Occasional client visits in support of the Account Executive
To be a successful Account Handler you will demonstrate:
- Good all round commercial insurance experience with technical knowledge across a range of classes of business
- A desire to develop strong client and insurer relationships
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- The ability to support colleagues in a close team environmentExcellent organisational skills
Our Client offers an attractive benefits package and a proven interest in career development within a proactive team environment which all means that this really is an opportunity for you to utilise your experience and progress.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'