Contract - Permanent
Salary - GBP20,000 - GBP25,000
Location - Manchester
Industry - Insurance Broker (Insurance, Commercial, Account Handler)
Our client, a well-respected, national insurance broker are seeking a Commercial Account Handler to join their expanding team in Manchester
- Manage renewal process, placing cover on best terms where appropriate in accordance with clients needs.
- Provide broking and administrative services to clients
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with existing client accounts;
- Ensure that their demands and needs are fully understood and met and suitable recommendations provided
- Identify cross selling opportunities
- To provide an effective day to day servicing for clients..
- Ensure that all activities comply with FCA regulatory and market standards.
- Identify and promote uninsured exposures.
- To be accountable and take ownership of the relevant process steps in line with the companies procedures
- Deal with incoming New Business enquiries
- Raise potential issues with the team leader/account executive as appropriate;
- Minimum 2 years commercial account handling experience
- Cert CII Qualified or be willing to work towards
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Proactive attitude
- Willing to learn and enhance own knowledge/skills
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on or email us at
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications.
- Commercial AH
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job