Contract - Permanent
Salary - GBP22,000 - GBP30,000
Location - Manchester
Industry - Insurance Broker (Insurance, Commercial)
Our client, a well-regarded name operating within Commercial Insurance for over 30 years, are looking for an Account Handler while to join a well established team. This role will see you sorting the most established Account Executive in the company.
- You will provide technical advice and opinion on clients insurance programmes, to ensure that best advice is offered at all times.
- Client satisfaction is a key priority in this role, we are looking for a strong relationship builder, whose technical and personal credibility consistently retains clients to the organisation
- You will have a comprehensive knowledge of Commercial insurance products dealing with premiums upwards of GBP5000 and have a performance history of delivering business targets
- Work alongside a dedicated Account Executive who looks after some on the largest clients within the company
- Preparation of Broking Presentations to insurers (New & Existing Business)
- Input new business details.
- Issue relevant FCA letters and invoices where required.
- Join Account Executives on client visits to enhance your visibility and relationships with our clients.
- Minimum 5 A - C GCSE qualifications including Maths & English.
- Minimum 2 years Commercial Account Handling experience.
- Strong understanding of Acturis
- You must have previous commercial account handling experience including New Business, MTAs & Renewals
- Excellent customer service both face to face and over the phone.
- Good IT skills
- Have a good understanding of the commercial insurance market.
- Experience dealing with both clients and insurers.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on or email us at
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
- Commercial AH
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job