Commercial Account Handler
Location: South Birmingham
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 plus benefits
Are you looking to secure a position with an excellent progression route?
Are your day to day duties becoming very monotonous?
If so, NJR Recruitment is delighted to once again be assisting one of the largest independent Insurance Brokers who now, due to their ever expanding growth, have an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Account Handler to join their team in the South Birmingham area!
As a Commercial Insurance Account Handler you will maintain and service an existing book of Commercial clients. You will also negotiate and agree terms and cover, assist Account Executives and senior staff in their involvement with any sales and marketing campaigns as required and assist in the training and development of junior member of staff.
- Take instructions from new clients, ensuring cover commences at the correct time, all relevant paperwork is completed, premium is collected and relevant records and diary entries are created.
- Take instructions from existing customers in respect of alterations to existing policies, ensuring insurers are notified and records updated.
- Offer renewal of existing clients\' policies with existing insurer or move to new insurer, as appropriate.
- In each case, ensure relevant paperwork is completed, premium is collected and relevant records and diary entries are created.
- Check thoroughly all client documentation before despatch, ensuring queries are raised and amendments completed.
The successful applicant must be an experienced Insurance Account Handler with good knowledge of the Commercial Insurance arena. You will demonstrate good communication skills both with clients and colleagues and be an excellent negotiator.
Our client is looking for an individual with a positive and confident attitude who will fit well within a successful team.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants Ref: NJR7557
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job