A leading professional insurance intermediary is currently looking for a Commercial Account Handler for their offices based in Redhill.
The company you will be joining pride themselves on the calibre of people working for them and provide strong career opportunities and options. The company empowers results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Key responsibilities of this insurance client service advisor involve;
- Working with Client Managers to ensure the highest level of service to each assigned Client in line with the agreed SoSA and Client Promise Plan
- Contribute to the formulation of the Service Plan, Reports, Presentations and any other client documents etc. as required including visits to Clients
- Communicate terms of settlement to Client, ensure premiums are debited (and allocated appropriately where necessary) and assist with maintenance of credit control standards
- Identify potential improvements in programme design for Clients and make recommendations to Client Manager
- Implement recommended changes for Clients, if required
- Negotiating renewal terms, Mid Term adjustments and cover extensions
- Undertake negotiations with insurers as agreed, marketing & negotiating terms - fully support the broking function to achieve optimum solution for the client
- Preparation of comprehensive marketing presentations and the renewal report, working with the Broking Managers to prepare full cover comparisons as required.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with Insurers and where appropriate, differentiating with the Client; the cover, service and industry knowledge that a specific Insurer could deliver to them.
- Co-ordinate global programmes and effectively communicates with the global network and Global Risks.
The company are looking for individuals who have an ability to positively engage with clients and work efficiently within a structured process. You will need relevant technical insurance knowledge within commercial lines of business or experience of personal lines looking to take the next step in your career.
The position offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through flexible benefits you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
- Commercial Insurance
- Commercial Combined
- Account Handler
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job