Our client is a leading National Broker with an excellent reputation in the commercial, corporate and London market sector.
They have a new opportunity for an Account Handler within the SME team.
As part of an established team, you will be responsible for a portfolio of SME clients. Working with the Account Executive you will provide excellent customer service helping to retain and grow business.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Commercial Account Handling background will be required to be successful in this role.
- Dealing with renewals
- Preparing quotes
- Making adjustments and answering queries to provide a professional service and support to both our clients and colleagues.
You will have.
- Commercial Insurance experience, ideally gained within a broker environment
- Exceptional customer focus with great relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job