Job Title: Commercial Account Handler
Job Sector: General Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000
Job Reference: IM/J019471
About the Company:
A highly successful and progressive independent insurance broker are looking to add an experienced Commercial Account Handler to their existing team. This broker truly believes in providing an unrivalled level of service to all of their clients. When you become part of their team, your commitment will be rewarded with a clear career path, a market leading salary benefits package and an environment which encourages team work and idea sharing.
About the Role:
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Account Handler with Commercial Insurance knowledge to help support an Account Executive drive the growth of the office.
It is an office based role and more specific duties will include:
- To provide a quality service in the administration and servicing of commercial clients.
- Assisting with new business broking and re-broking exercises.
- Maintaining existing business and providing technical advice.
- Providing support and guidance to other team members.
- Acting as a contact for the client to handle all queries / amendments.
Key Skills / Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Commercial Account Handler, you must possess the following:
- Previous account handling experience.
- Commercial Insurance knowledge/experience.
- An eagerness to progress with your ACII qualification will be supported, but is not essential.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
Basic salary £24,000 to £30,000
Competitive company benefits including 25 days holiday
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Commercial Insurance
- Account Handlers