Commercial Account Handler
Up to £25,000
Our client, a leading independent insurance broker, is currently looking for a Commercial Account Handler.
- Retaining and developing a book of cross-class commercial clients, ensuring their insurance needs are met.
- Working with a portfolio of around 25 risks per month, with premium range typically £750 - £15,000+.
- Achieving targets for retention, new business and cross sales to other areas of our business.
- Handling day to day enquiries from clients pursuing new business .
- Commercial experience required; preferably from a broker background.
- Exposure and good knowledge of: Property Owners, Commercial Combined, Fleet, Financial Lines, Package.
- CII qualified (or a desire to study and pass).
- Must be educated to A Level (or equivalent) standard as a minimum.
- Must have GCSE (grade C or above) in Maths and English Language.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job