Our client is the leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, human capital and management consulting.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for an Insurance Client Advisor in the Chelmsford offices. The role is:
- Working with Client Managers to ensure the highest level of service to each assigned Client
- Identifying improvements in Client risk & insurance programme design
- Negotiating renewal terms, Mid Term adjustments and cover extensions
- Identifying revenue development opportunities on allocated Client accounts and making recommendations to Client Managers
- Demonstrating an understanding of corporate objectives
- Ensuring contract certainty is delivered.
- Acting as an escalation point for colleagues in relation to contract certainty queries, mentors others as appropriate
You will be:
- ACII or equivalent, preferred
- Good level of technical knowledge in the Corporate Insurance.
- Polite, professional and a clear communicator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job