Commercial Account Handler - Taunton
Are you a talented Commercial Account Handler, looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for a market leading insurance broker with exceptional benefits and outstanding career prospects? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client is an innovative and dynamic employer, with a fast paced and driven workforce. Customer service is at the very heart of what they stand for and their success and growth mean they are further expanding their team in the Taunton area.
You will partner with colleagues to ensure the profitable handling and growth of client accounts, in line with the overall client relationship management strategy and provide effective support in the servicing and administration of a Commercial portfolio of business.
The main duties of the role include:
- Working closely with the Account Executives, to ensure that all client instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately
- Supporting the acquisition of new clients and the retention of existing clients, by means of assisting with Mid-Term Adjustments (MTAs) and the renewals process
- Processing and analysing data to support business objectives and updating and maintaining records on core systems
- Accurately preparing and issuing documentation
- Preparing reports and market research
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Attending meetings, both internal and external
- General administration
The successful candidate must:
- Have demonstrable experience of working in a similar capacity and taking ownership of similar responsibilities within Commercial Insurance
- Good academic background supported by good grades at A-Level and/or GCSE in subjects that include Maths and English
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills in completing assigned tasks
- Excellent customer/client etiquette
- Cert CII desirable, but not essential
- Competent in the use of MS Office
In return, you will be provided with suite of incredible benefits, including:
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off!
- A generous pension package
- An extremely competitive salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discounted home and car insurance
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic company with huge potential for the future.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'