Commercial Account Handler - Real Estate and Construction
NJR Recruitment is delighted to once again be assisting one of the largest independent Insurance Brokers in the Midlands, who are now seeking an experienced Account Handler to join our growing specialist Real Estate and Construction Division.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to support our team of Account Executives and Directors by actively contributing towards the success of the team. You will provide Account Handling and Broking services to a portfolio of Property and Construction clients, including new business, renewals and MTAs; whilst taking instructions from clients and liaise with insurers enabling you to use your excellent negotiation skills.
- Production of all relevant documentation will be required to hand over to the relevant Account Executive.
- Predominantly support the Account Executive for a mixture of U.K & International retail Accounts, these clients will vary with a range of SME to large corporate
- Provision of the day to day servicing of a client’s insurance programme to support retention and development of the business.
- Supervise and monitor the day to day performance of direct reports and provide support as appropriate.
- Identify the risk exposures and advise on insurance and risk management solutions in consultation with the Account Executive/Producer.
- Placement of insurances for clients in accordance with the brokers strategy.
- Effective and timely management of all renewals to ensure completion by the due date.
- Preparation of market and client documentation.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as an Account Handler with specific knowledge in the areas of property and construction. You will be known for your attention to detail and work with a methodical approach and be comfortable working to deadlines as well as possess excellent customer service and communication skills and demonstrate the natural ability required to understand your client’s individual needs.
In return our client promotes a culture of recognition and reward, along with a competitive salary, you will also be party to an excellent benefits package and career progression.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultant quoting REF: NJR7501
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job