Our client is a family run successful Insurance brokers that service over 400 different industries and offer over 3000 kinds of policies that have been established for over 30 years. Based near Wembley they are looking for an excellent Commercial Account Handler to join their team due to growth.
A full-time role paying £30,000 plus bonus you will be reporting to the Operations director and the overall objective to manage existing clients to maximise revenue to secure new customers, generate new business through there CRM system of clients and leads and to administer the insurance arrangements for the client.
- Provides brokering services to all clients.
- To provide a quality service to existing clients, covering all aspects of their insurance arrangements; to advise, review, arrange and secure the appropriate cover at a competitive premium.
- Deal with new business, mid-term adjustments and renewals in the relevant markets according to company terms and conditions, referring to senior colleagues, experts, or insurers when issues fall outside own experience or knowledge.
- Carry out instructions regarding the arrangement or amendment of insurance for clients, referring the query to the appropriate person when the enquiry falls outside own knowledge and experience.
- Deal with telephone enquiries promptly, referring the query to the appropriate person when the enquiry falls outside your own knowledge and experience.
- Be aware of market developments in your business areas and bring them to the attention of clients and colleagues where appropriate.
- Input new business, amendments, and renewals on the computer system to maintain accurate records, keeping hard-copy records on customer files where appropriate and in accordance with company procedures.
- Attach correct wordings to certificates including any other wording (exclusions, conditions, warranties etc.) in respect of self-issue policies.
- Liaise with Insurers, other colleagues, and Claims Handlers when appropriate
- Data cleansing of prospects.
- Updating pipeline for specific schemes and marketing campaigns.
- Cross-selling to existing clients.
- Assisting with existing clients and amendments as and when required.
- Analyse, assess, and accurately record customer demands and needs
- A proven background within Commercial Business insurance
- Studying CII or have completed this
- Handle complaints in efficient timely manner
- Experience within developing new business, cross selling and maximising existing clients with a portfolio of clients that are on a CRM
- Works on own initiative whilst carrying out tasks under direction of line manager.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload to ensure deadlines are adhered to.
- Ability to develop and sustain relationships with customers and insurers.
- Excellent relationship skills.
- Enthusiasm, initiative, problem solver, dependability, and accountability. Knowledge and understanding: Of relevant policies including current market conditions, of all company specific procedures and of FCA rules and guidelines relating to Commercial and/or Private Customers.
- Willingness to continue to develop knowledge of insurance and related issues through formal and informal learning, both internal to the firm, and externally
Should you be looking for a new role please do apply or send your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'