Commercial Account Handler - Liverpool City Centre
Commercial Account Handler - Liverpool City Centre - Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Account Handler to join a leading insurance organisation who have an office in Liverpool City Centre.
- A well-respected and renowned insurance business, with a wide network of offices nationally.
- Award winning Insurance Broker
- A real people-focus, with opportunities for training and development.
- Working closely with the account executives to ensure all client demands are handled promptly and accurately.
- Reviewing and providing technical advice on various insurance programmes
- Negotiating insurance premiums and cover with insurers, in line with client requirements
- Focussing on business retention
- Operating in accordance with FCA and company agreed processes.
- Previous experience within Commercial Insurance
- A thorough understanding of Commercial insurance products
- Certificate in Insurance or above is desirable
This company is near Public Transport Links.
If you are not enjoying your job, travelling a long distance to work or not working and have Commercial Insurance experience please call Philip Gordon at Prestige Recruitment Group-Insurance Division on Liverpool 601-6000 or 07557-043246 and I can discuss this role in more detail.
I am also contactable via email and LinkedIn.
Zoot Recruit has now rebranded to Prestige Recruitment Group who are specialist Insurance & Financial Services recruiter based in Liverpool but we cover vacancies all over the North West & Wales. Our current team boasts over 60 year's specialist recruitment experience between us.
Please visit our website www.prestigerecruitmentgroup.com or follow us on twitter @PrestigeRGroup
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further for this vacancy. However, if you want to call us for a chat about any other vacancies or some advice and guidance, please do as we are always happy to help.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'