Our client based in Leicester are looking to add an experienced Commercial Account Handler to their growing team.
They are looking for a good all-round Commercial Account Handler to work closely with Account Executives and Directors in relation to the servicing and retention of their business insurance clients.
Key duties will include:
- Managing renewals, mid-term adjustments, claims handling and general administration for one of the Director's portfolio of clients
- Building strong relationships with clients and understanding insurance needs
- Dealing with premiums ranging from £2,000 and exceeding £100,000
- Dealing with renewals and pro-actively ensuring a high retention level
- Occasionally attending meetings with clients alongside Account Executive / Director
- Communicating with Underwriters both in the UK and overseas and building strong relationships
- You will ideally have a minimum of 5 years general commercial insurance experience, with progress towards gaining your professional insurance qualifications
- You must be friendly, good with clients and enjoy working in a team environment
- You will be expected to attend an annual UK based conference plus occasional overseas visits to meet Insurers
- Experience with Acturis is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
- Some training will be provided on a niche sector they work with
Due to the complexity of some of the clients in this portfolio, they are looking for an experienced Handler that has a solid commercial background. The basic is up to c£30k depending on experience and full support towards CII qualifications is on offer. They are based in a very accessible location on the outskirts of Leicester and have free on-site parking. They are offering a balanced work environment with 2 days in the office and 3 at home.
If you would like to discuss further, please contact Daniel Bell at Bell & Co Professional Recruitment.
- Commercial Insurance
- Insurance Brokerage
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'