Contract - Permanent
Salary - GBP20,000 - GBP24,000 + company car
Location - County Durham
Industry - Insurance Broker (Insurance, Commercial, Commercial Account Handler, Brokerage)
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Commercial Account Handler to join a highly reputable provincial broker. This role will see you grow your insurance career within a traditional, family run organisation.
- To service and administer the insurance portfolios of commercial clients in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner
- To help maintain the companys income by retaining existing clients.
- Undertake sales activities ensuring delivery of sales and marketing targets;
- Responsible for the management and development of new and existing accounts;
- Working under minimal supervision and be responsible for delivery of own sales and business performance targets;
- Identify and deliver appropriate marketing campaigns.
- CERT CII qualification preferred but not essential;
- Computer literate;
- Knowledge of sales processes within relevant market;
- Good product and technical knowledge;
- Ability to work in a team/team player;
- Excellent communication, time management, negotiation, presentation and relationship building skills;
- Self-motivated and resilient;
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on or email us at
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
- Commercial AH
- Personal Lines AH
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job