We have the perfect opportunity for an experienced Account Executive to join a very successful Insurance Broker based in the Cheshire area.
The business offer very real career progression opportunities, with continued ambitious plans for growth, which will mean internal opportunities for promotion.
Working as Commercial Account Executive you will actively look to develop and grow a book of business through prospecting new business. You will play a key role in servicing these clients and always looking to maintain client retention. You will predominately deal with Commercial Insurance.
- Operating new and existing business capacity targeting accounts
- Take ownership of customer accounts, resolving enquiries and problems in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintaining a positive and growing relationship with customers
- To own and effectively manage assigned commercial product promotions and sales campaigns
- To maintain technical knowledge and customer servicing skills.
- Up-sell and cross-sell insurance products and make successful introductions to other services
- Build an effective network with insurers and clients
- Cert CII qualified or studying towards
- Client facing experience is a requirement
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of sales processes within relevant market;
- Good product and technical knowledge
- Ability to work in a team/team player
- Excellent communication, time management, negotiation, presentation and relationship building skills
- Self-motivated and resilient
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants and quote job reference NJR10208.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'