Key Recruitment are working with one of the UK's leading brokerages, who are looking to add a Commercial Account Executive to their organisation, to be based in their office near Central Birmingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced insurance professional to build upon their knowledge, working in a challenging and exciting position, and for a company who encourage autonomy and long term career development.
Fringe benefits for this role include a highly competitive bonus scheme, car allowance and 25 days holiday.
Duties to be performed in the role will include:
- Cross selling to existing clients
- Mid-term adjustments
- Quoting to new and lapsed clients
- Processing renewals
- Working on mainly commercial policies, including Combined, Property, Motor Fleet & EL/PL
- Meeting clients where necessary
- Answering general queries
- Cross selling policies or schemes to existing clients.
- General administration
Previous commercial insurance experience is essential to be considered for this role. For more information, please apply online or contact Daniel Hurley on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'