Corporate / Commercial Insurance Executive
£40k - £55k Basic - Plus Car Allowance, Bonus & Benefits
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a highly respected, reputable and forward thinking Insurance company. They are looking for a talented and experienced Corporate / Commercial Executive, for an exciting new opportunity that offer flexibility to work from several regional offices, from home and also out of the London.
The company is ideally looking for a self-motivated, pro-active and highly driven Senior Insurance Executive with proven Corporate / Commercial Insurance experience and strong technical knowledge of Mid-Corporate / Commercial Insurance risks. Industry qualifications (Cert CII, Diploma CII or ACII) would be an advantage.
The successful applicant will have a natural talent for developing and maintaining client relationships and new business growth through consistent quality work standards. This is an exciting opportunity that offers stability and excellent ongoing career development opportunity.
You will be a team player with outstanding communication skills and be able to provide advice and support to commercial and corporate clients on all levels. In return you can expect a generous basic salary, strong bonus earnings, and excellent company benefits, including car allowance, pension and private medical insurance.
- Accountability for new business planning, client marketing, lead development and co-ordinating support team to deliver business growth
- Articulating the sales plans effectively and mentor, support and manage new business pipelines with staff and team members
- Actively building relationships with a broad mix of Corporate and Commercial clients and managing cross selling opportunities
- Managing the sales process, monitoring and understanding the leads pipeline with individual client needs and providing best solutions
- Contributing to the teams sales strategy
- Accountability for adherences to business processes, systems and procedures
- Responsible for compliance with regulatory requirements and business procedures
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Mid-Corporate / Commercial Insurance risks experience and knowledge
- Insurance industry qualifications (Cert CII, Diploma CII or ACII).
- Excellent communication, presentation and client relationship management skills
- Strong technical commercial insurance knowledge
- Outstanding negotiation skills with ability to influence decisions based on facts and best advice
- A team player, approachable with positive interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen with analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven background in Business Development
- Strong technical insurance knowledge
- PC literate with ability to learn new systems and use insurance industry IT software efficiently
- Good understanding of compliance and FCA regulation
- Commercial Insurance
- General Insurance
- Account Executives
- Cert CII
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'