Victoria Recruitment are proud to be working with one of the UK's most reputable brokers.
We are now working alongside a national broker who are looking to bring another Commercial Account Executive into the team (as are most brokers!) - however, this is a business that can offer real development opportunities as well as full back office support including appointment setters, leads, handlers and so on.
Ideally you'll be brought in to develop a book of business but having an already existing reputation within the commercial market will be highly beneficial. There may be opportunities to also inherit a book of business.
- A starting salary of £45,000 to £55,000 (negotiable)
- A company car allowance.
- Remote working - reporting into the office once or twice a week.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Income protection.
- Other insurance based benefits.
- Access to an unrivalled bonus scheme.
- To grow the book of business organically and via new business methods.
- To maintain relationships with existing clients, ensuring they renew.
- Ensuring that all client instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately.
- Dealing with any queries/questions.
- Visiting clients for annual renewal meetings.
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times.
- Experienced with all cross classes of commercial or corporate insurance.
- Exposure to premiums ranging from £5000 through to £200,000 would be beneficial.
- Previous experience as a Commercial Account Executive or Handler wanting to progress.
- Cert CII / DIP / ACII would be desirable.
This broker is headquarted in Carlisle, but would consider applicants in other parts of the UK.
If you feel as though you have the required experience for this position, please press the apply button below.
A specialist insurance consultant will be in touch to discuss the next steps shortly.
- Commercial Insurance
- New Business Development
- Book of Business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'