Due to continued growth, our Manchester based client is seeking a Commercial Account Executive to join the team and further contribute to the already successful business. This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a flexible working environment, with the option of regular work from home. Their also no requirement to have an existing book of business.
In order to be successful you must have the skills to obtain new business, manage existing business, managing customer accounts, and have the ability to build strong relationships and rapport with existing and new clients.
Your duties will include:
- Operating new and existing business capacity targeting accounts
- Take ownership of customer accounts, resolving enquiries and problems in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintaining a positive and growing relationship with customers
- Leads will be provided through a variety of sources and you will also have the opportunity to assist in the development of the sales strategy
- To own and effectively manage assigned commercial product promotions and sales campaigns
- To maintain technical knowledge and customer servicing skills.
- Proven new business and commercial insurance experience
- Ideally, Cert CII qualified or above
- Sound technical knowledge of different commercial insurance products
- Experience working for an insurance broker
- Experience in providing specialised sales advise in the insurance market
- A thorough understanding of the insurance market
If you wish to apply for the position, please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you
- Business Development
- commercial insurance
- Client relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'