Contract - Permanent
Salary - GBP29,000 - GBP37,500 + Commission
Location - Merseyside
Industry - Insurance Broker (Insurance, Commercial, Commercial Account Handler)
One of the UK fastest growing Insurance brokers have an exciting opportunity to join one the their highest performing branches. This role will see you leading from the front and will have the potential to progress into a Senior role building a team based on your success.
- The role exists for a proven Commercial Account Executive to join an expanding team within a brokerage based in Southport. This role will see you targeting new and existing clients across all general lines of Commercial insurance.
- This opportunity would be ideal for an performing executive wanting to take their career to the next step within a National broker
- Undertake sales activities ensuring delivery of sales and marketing targets
- Dealing with all the commercial leads that come in within the branch
- Working within a tight nit team who pride themselves on their reputation within their market within the market and be expected to work at this standard
- Cross sell across multiple areas of insurance and identify potential new marketing avenues
- Insurance qualifications preferred but not essential;
- Strong knowledge of General Commercial products
- Computer literate;
- Knowledge of sales processes within relevant market;
- Excellent communication, time management, negotiation, presentation and relationship building skills;
- Account management skills.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on or email us at
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
- Commercial EXEC
- Commercial NB
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job