A leading national insurance Broker are looking for an Account Executive to join their expanding team based in Bristol.
The organisation has an outstanding reputation within the insurance market and their client retention rate is a testament to the level of service and cover they provide. They are also passionate about their staff and help sculpt the long-term careers of committed and passionate insurance professionals.
- To manage an existing client portfolio, secure new clients and generate profitable income for the group
- To develop and promote the companies proposition to maximise opportunities
- To promote and deliver high quality service and advice as part of development
- Needs to act as the primary point of contact for the client and establish relationships with them
- Renew the portfolio of clients in line with agreed targets
- Must grow the income of their portfolio of clients in line with agreed targets and initiatives
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
Competitive basic salary rates upon experience with company bonuses and benefits are available.
If you are an Account Executive looking to progress your career with a leading insurer, send us your CV and we will be in touch with more information.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Commercial Insurance
- Account Executive
- insurance broker
- Corporate insurance
- Commercial Broker
- Commercial Account Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job