Job Title: Commercial Account Executive
Job Sector: General Insurance
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £25,000 to £40,000
Job Ref: IM/J019494
One of the region’s leading independent brokers is looking to appoint an Account Executive to join a vibrant and professional sales team at an exciting time in the overall expansion of the business.
Based from their prestigious offices in Worcestershire and reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, you will have a free reign on developing your own commercial account; which can be in any market of your choosing, and will certainly not be restricted by geography or trade.
- Your remit will encompass a wide range of responsibilities, involving the generation and retention of commercial business.
- Support is offered by way of a MTA/Renewals, Accounts and Claims teams, meaning that the individual can concentrate on creating business.
- There is considerable broking expertise in-house, ranging from Contractors, Financial Lines and High Risk & International Liability.
- Exceptional market coverage, including access into Lloyds and a wide range of insurer markets means that they can accommodate a wide range of speciality sectors.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience of Commercial Insurance.
- Due to the nature of the role the person will need to be a motivated self-starter and have proven experience in a similar role within the Insurance Industry.
- Consideration will be given to individuals who are looking to make the next step in their career.
- £25,000 to £40,000 dependent upon experience
- Generous Uncapped Commission Scheme
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job