One of the South West's largest insurance brokers is currently looking for an experienced Account Executive to join their offices in Bristol.
The broker you will be joining have recently gone through a period of significant expansion and are looking to increase their numbers to build on recent successes.
You will be offering a comprehensive insurance service to existing and potential new customers in providing quotations on all types of Commercial Insurance via telephone, face to face or in writing. You will be placing cover when instructed, inviting and confirming renewals, dealing with mid-term adjustments and providing assistance with claims issues when appropriate. You will be responsible for ensuring the collection of monies from clients within agreed credit period whilst maintaining good relationships with those and with insurers.
- Managing your own client bank you will make a positive contribution to achieving company sales forecast, plans, programmes and budgets.
- You will provide new business quotations for all classes of General Insurance, providing relevant advice, information and guidance
- Work closely with team members to ensure a high level of liaison and understanding in terms of client requirements and customer satisfaction
- Negotiate with Underwriters in placing amending or renewing client's insurance programmes
- Ensure all documentation regarding clients insurance programmes is completed in a reasonable timescale and is accurate.
You will need thorough knowledge of the principles, practices and legalities of all major classes of General Insurance in particular those related to commercial & business insurances.
This is a good opportunity to join a welcoming and long standing insurance broker in a key role that will give you career progression and a stable working environment.
- Account Management
- Commercial Insurance
- Commercial Combined
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job