Commercial Account Executive - Existing Business
£50k - £55k
We are currently recruiting for an Account Executive to be responsible for co-ordinating and managing the provision of service to their Corporate Clients.
You'll be working with a market leading Broker, with an excellent record of growth and also of retaining business because of the service they provide their Clients.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Manage the service provided to clients by Commercial Insurance ensuring the highest level of service to each client.
- Identify and introduce products and services to meet the client's needs and understand and communicate each Client's business issues and needs to the service team.
- Build client relationships with key decision-makers.
- Grow the revenue and profitability of your client portfolio.
- Comply with regulatory requirements and business procedures.
As an Account Executive you will demonstrate:
- Proven experience client relationship management within Insurance Broking.
- Experience within the main lines of commercial risks and of managing large risks.
- Good understanding of client business and risk issues and programme design.
- Excellent communicator/ presenter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job