Commercial Account Executive
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 + Bonus and Benefits
- This is a fiercely independent insurance brokerage with a professional and technical approach to client servicing balanced with a personable well-rounded broker service and the clout to compete against the larger brokers. From a claims perspective they handle their own claims and aim to forge great relationships with their clients.
- You will inherit a book of business from the start, looking to familiarise yourself with your clients and ensure a great job is done in the first 12 months to ensure a high retention rate of clients.
- You will be given the opportunity to progress and pursue qualifications and training opportunities to better yourself technically and professionally.
- You will be given a small new business target which you will be expected to manage independently but with the support and backing of the businesses marketing and where possible provided leads.
- This is a rare opportunity to join a great business with ambitions to grow and support those in the company be apart of the businesses future.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- You will need a Commercial Insurance Background and have proven experience servicing clients with the ability to win new business
- Insurance qualifications are preferable but not essential
- Good negotiation, time management and relationship management skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Corporate Account Executive, Broker, Account Executive, New Business Executive, Development Executive