Time Appointments are delighted to be recruiting behalf of a leading insurance broker who are seeking an experienced insurance consultant to join their growing team based in Newmarket.
The main purpose of this role will be to maximise new business through active customer and prospect contact.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review customer files for past clients and previous quote cases, actively attempt to contact client and regain business
- Play an active role in reviewing contact and sales strategy
- Maintain an accurate and up to date client relationship management database.
- Create weekly, monthly and annual management information statistics
- Adhere to quality and accuracy standards
- Work towards targets and KPI’s
To be successful the ideal candidate will have previous experience within an insurance environment ideally with some commercial exposure, you will possess excellent written and verbal communications skills and have the ability to cross and up sell company products.
It is essential that you have at least 3 GCSE passes grade A-C or equivalent and working knowledge of MS packages.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job