COMCAT Commercial Catering Engineer - Bristol to Reading
My client is a long running, well run commercial catering contractor. They have a low staff turnover, have a 100% client retention rate and people want to work for them AND with them. They have some big plans for their very well known clients over the next 5 years and are expanding to help this place. This will add to their already very talented workforce. They are also one of our client who has grown since lockdown.... not everyone can say that.
Due to expansion they are recruiting for a COMCAT commercial catering equipment engineer, you will be:-
- Doing service, maintenance and breakdowns on gas fired commercial catering equipment
- Covering along the M4 corridor from Bristol to Berkshire
- Working fryers, burners, grills, combi ovens etc, and some ice machines if you have the experience
- Working with clients such as restaurants, offices, pubs, and fast food outlets
- Living around the Swindon area would be great
- Service and maintenance experience working on gas fired commercial catering equipment
- COMCAT gas certificates needed, having LPG would be very beneficial
- Having fridge experience and an F Gas certificate would be beneficial
- 33k basic salary
- Door to door travel pay
- Van, phone, iPad, expenses
- Call out rota 1 in 4 weekends
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays - this increases over time
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
- service engineer
- catering equipment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'