REED Engineering & Manufacturing Sheffield are working with a leading Engineering & Manufacturing Company with a global client base.
Working as part of a multi-disciplined engineering team to support manufacturing activities across the sites to achieve business goals. To provide specialist combustion and process control knowledge and expertise as required to support, maintain and develop plant and equipment including: electrical and process control systems (where applicable), combustion control systems, communications systems (where applicable), co-ordination and execution of equipment calibration and survey requirements (where applicable). Collaberate to implement TPM to achieve agreed business goals and procedures. To work within and co-operate with the development of agreed company policies and procedures including relevant Operational and QA procedures, Health and Safety, Environmental and HR policy and procedures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain develop plant and equipment in the categories listed in the Job Summary section of this document.
• Manage and execute plant calibration and control in line with QA and operational procedures.
• To carry out combustion activities to site quality procedures.
• Develop and implement TPM with respect to relevant plant and equipment to achieve agreed levels of performance.
• Work as part of a multi – functional engineering team to develop shared skills and competencies with the team.
Demonstrate the following:
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
• A good understanding of gas fired combustion furnaces.
• Good standard of numeracy, literacy and IT skills.
• Ability to carry out furnace TUS, SATs and instrument CALs.
DAYS ONLY ROLE - MON TO FRI
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'