Colour Specialist - Packaging
Location: West Yorkshire - Bradford
Company: A leading packaging and branding agency who work with some of the biggest names in retail and FMCG.
Role: Reporting to the Operation Manage, this person will develop and maintain strong Brand colour consistency throughout the Brand Teams.
Developing processes which facilitate SOP and Brand colour consistency. This person’s organisational skills will ensure the Brand Team meet their KPIs in relation to quality and consistency.
Using your extensive experience and adopting a quality assurance attitude you will play your part assisting production teams produce colour correct artwork right first time, eliminating production waste whilst increasing production flow and capacity.
To develop corrective actions required by production teams to facilitate the above and report your findings to the Operations Manager.
- Management of Press Returns - Effective management of site press returns to ensure that where possible both the customer's expectations are met. Attend press passes when required.
- Technical Applications - Technical skills and ability to resolve problems across the specific product or application area, including e.g. an understanding of raw materials / ink chemistry / printing applications / technologies etc.
- Colour Matching - Attend production pre-art meetings (brand and retail) record and upload all relevant information/decisions to as per current SOPs.
- Application of Expertise - Applies own specific and detailed knowledge or expertise to a problem or situation in order to resolve it in the best interests of the company.
- Area/ Function Champion - Be the voice of the function, area or product line in key internal or external forums to ensure that the key challenges or requirements of the area are addressed in an appropriate fashion.
- Experience working within a packaging agency
- Appreciation of all technology systems in use within production GMG colour software
- Colour space and print specifications
- Epson printer - hardware and software
- Colour Standards
- Building Printer profiles
- Pantone Live (managing and commercial benefits)
- Fingerprint sheets and analysis
- Five colour plan experience
Please email your full CV details to us. All applications are strictly confidential, and your details will not be shared without your consent.
Key words; colour specialist / colour manager / Ink technician / print colour manager / colour control manager / colour control specialist / packaging / flexo
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'