HMG Paints Ltd is the UK’s Largest Independent Paint Manufacturer, an opportunity has arisen for 2 Colour Laboratory Technicians. The successful candidates will work as part of a close-knit team and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be self-motivated and proactive in terms of taking the initiative to perform tasks as required.
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:15am to 5.00pm. Fridays 8:15am to 4.00pm.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Formulating colours with wet paints to satisfy both internal and external requirements.
- Spraying mixed paint products onto panels to check the colour.
- Testing and approving new product ingredients.
- Dealing with customers’ colour requirements on the telephone and also on a one to one basis.
- Liaising with the colour lab manager on any areas of difficulty as part of their job.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in spraying and colour matching is an advantage but not essential as training will be given
- Good numeric and literacy skills
- I.T. skills, Microsoft word, excel
- Able to work in a methodical orderly and tidy manner
- In some instances, able to work unsupervised
- Good attendance and punctuality record
- Be able to follow Health & Safety Regulations
22 days’ holiday plus service days
8 paid bank holidays
Holiday on your Birthday plus double pay
Profit related bonus
Death in service
Free on-site parking
- Customer Service
- I.T Literate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'