College Services Officer
£22,500 per annum
Our client has a joint venture agreement which was launched on 28 February 2018 and has a new home of academic pathways.
The College Services Officer Role
The College Services Officer (CSO) is a critical member of the College team in the administration of the key aspects of the student life cycle. The successful candidate will work across all functions of the College Services team, covering both Academic and Student Services. The role is multi-faceted and will require someone who is willing to learn and is happy working in a fast paced environment. Team work will be an essential requirement of the role, as will a high level of customer service and a can do attitude.
The role requires a high energy, self-starter who is able to use their initiative and be an active and productive member of a cross functional team.
Requirements for the College Services Officer Role
- Degree or 2 years relevant work experience
- Experience of working in a busy customer orientated environment, including dealing with customers face to face, on the phone and via email
- Good understanding of the importance of file management (including electronic files)
- A strong team player who is also able to work autonomously when required
- Ability to communicate with staff and students from a diverse range of cultural and educational backgrounds
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong verbal and written English language communication skills
- Possess good data analysis and presentation skills
- Good time management, with the ability to prioritise duties, and seek clarification and guidance from manager when faced with competing priorities
- Resilient in the pursuit of customer service excellence
- Good levels of IT literacy, with experience of using the Microsoft Office suite
Closing Date: 03/09/2018
If you feel you are suitable for their College Services Officer position, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"