College Administrator - International College of Brunel (LBIC)
Navitas is a truly global education provider. With operations and partnerships in over 30 countries on 4 continents, our vision is to become the most trusted learning organisation in the world. Our students and our partners are at the heart of everything we do, and we are relentless in our efforts to improve and enhance the outcomes and services we provide to them.
The College Administrator role based at the International College of Brunel (LBIC) is a critical member of the College team in the administration of the key aspects of the student life cycle. The College Administrator will assist the Academic and Student Services Team in the implementation and delivery of effective support services including: student arrival services; student enrolment and registration; student accommodation service; student orientation and transfer; timetabling; welfare support (student in jeopardy programme); student enrichment and enhancement; student representative training; student communication; fees and debt collection and related systems and processes. The College administrator will support all policies and regulations as they relate to the student environment, ensuring each student has the appropriate support services in place that will enable students to perform to the best of their ability.
The College Administrator will be based in the LBIC (International College of Brunel) Reception which is the first point of call for all student and staff enquiries. Other duties will include offering administrative support across the college. They will welcome guests and greet people who visit the college, coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls, book meetings and be responsible for maintaining a tidy reception area.
The role requires a high energy, self-starter who is able to use their initiative and be an active and productive member of a small cross-functional team.
The ideal candidate for the College Administrator role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Have the ability to communicate with staff and students from a diverse range of cultural and educational backgrounds
- Good verbal and written English language communication skills
- Good team-working skills
- Good understanding of the importance of file management (including electronic files)
- Be able to prioritise duties, and seek clarification and guidance from manager when faced with competing priorities
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of equal opportunity, equity and workplace health and safety principles and ability to implement them at the strategic and/or operational level
- Be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate that the are eligible to work in the UK on an ongoing basis
If you feel you are suitable for the College Administrator role, please apply now!
- General Administration
- Office Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job