College Administrator (could suit a graduate with some work experience)
Lovely opportunity to join a leading independent college, in a front of house role.
- Reception and telephone duties
- Maintenance of the College database records an student files
- Managing timetable information
- Recording and following up student absences
- Obtaining the recording student references
- Organising and sending out monthly/termly reports
- Managing Fortnightly records
- Managing Learning, Medical and Personal student information
- Reporting for Teachers, Personal Tutors and Management
- Providing administrative support on all College events and meetings
- Providing administrative support to the College’s management team, teachers and other members of Staff
- General Officer Duties
Key Skills/ Characteristics
We are looking for a very organised person who can comfortably work on an extremely busy environment and who can truly multitask.
- Able to deal/enjoy busy environment/cope with interruptions
- Patience and the ability to multi-task - vital skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Organised / Tidy
- Pleasant manner - good with people
- Accurate / good eye for detail- (typing, data entry etc.)
- Computer literacy and good IT Skills (including spreadsheets)
- Able to maintain a professional relationship with Staff, Students and Parents
- Positive, polite and confident attitude
- Ability to work effectively as a group member
Salary (around 21-23k depending on experience).
Four weeks holiday plus eight days bank holiday per annum to be taken during the College holidays.
- Communication Skills
- Accurate Data Entry
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'