Collector / Customer Service Advisor - School Fee Plan
£21,000 - £22,000 Plus Discretionary Company Bonus, Pension, 25 Days’ Holiday
Are you a customer service or sales administration professional who can remain calm under pressure? Looking to take on a fresh, new challenge with a forward-thinking business? If, so, we’d love to hear from you.
Premium Credit is the leading insurance premium finance company in the UK and Ireland. We are now looking for a Collector / Customer Service Advisor to join the team who deals with schools and works within our close-knit 'New Markets’ division.
Within a welcoming and fast-moving environment, you will have the chance to hone your customer service skills and increase your collections experience.
As a Collector / Customer Service Advisor, you will provide a first-class service to schools and parents using our solutions and collect payments in a timely manner.
In this varied role, you will:
- Review customer accounts to determine the correct action
- Communicate with customers in a professional manner and negotiate resolutions to unpaid instalments
- Respond to telephone, email and postal enquiries
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that deadlines are met and promises are kept
- Assist the remainder of New Markets Team during their peak times
Interested? To be considered, you will have:
- Customer services or sales administration experience
- Experience of inbound and outbound calling
Articulate and personable, as a Collector / Customer Service Advisor, you will have a calm and empathetic manner. You’ll also have a pragmatic, logical approach and the ability to work well when under pressure.
To apply for the role of Collector / Customer Service Advisor (School Fee Plan), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Collector, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Care Rep, Customer Service Representative, Customer Care Advisor, Collections Advisor, Sales Administrator, Sales Co-ordinator, Collections Assistant, Debt Collections Advisor.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, 8:30 - 17:00