Situated in Basildon, Essex, is our elite team of contact centre advisors at First Data! We are looking for Collectors (Collections Advisors) to join our expanding team who are fun, friendly but also driven and determined! All of our employees here at First Data are what makes our company GREAT – we now have an opportunity for YOU to join us!
We can offer you:
- An excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced environment
- Participation in a FANTASTIC incentive scheme rewarding you with vouchers for many High Street stores and outlets
- Full Training provided, equipping you with the knowledge to progress quickly within the role and enabling you to exceed.
- On-going Career Progression in a Global Financial Technology company
- Company pension scheme
- 22 days Holiday
The role is a telephone based position within a ‘buzzy’ call centre environment. You will become part of an extensive team dealing with both inbound and outbound calls on behalf of our client.
We are looking for
- People with a thirst to learn and enter into a ‘career’ rather than ‘just a job’
- Previous experience in a call centre environment would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer Service experience preferred, particularly telephone, but ‘face to face’ is also welcomed
- Works well independently or as part of a team
- Advanced Microsoft skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- A flexible approach and attitude is an absolute must
- Someone who is motivated by “hitting their targets”
*If you feel you have the above attributes
First Data welcomes your application*
The company and the vision:
First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year. First Data is committed to staying at the forefront of our industry, and we are innovating a wide range of next-generation commerce technology solutions to help our clients better detect fraud, gain insights into consumer spending patterns and build customer loyalty. There are many exciting opportunities for talented individuals who would like to join our team and play a meaningful role in helping us shape the future of global commerce.
First Data’s Operations and Call Centre functions are focused on providing the outstanding client service, support and experiences that are critical to our ongoing success. Our Operations owner-associates are responsible for the stability of our global network infrastructure by helping our financial institution clients with various aspects of transaction processing, including statement management, card production and ticket-issue resolution. Our Call Centre owner-associates are often the first point of contact for our business clients, and they play an important role in driving client satisfaction. They are responsible for answering questions and resolving problems on a wide range of issues, including account activation inquiries, potential fraudulent activity and our full range of products and services.
First Data is an Equal Opportunity Employee
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Telephone Skills
- Administrative Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job