The salary is up to £34,000 plus annual bonus and an excellent benefits package.
This role sits within a fast paced commercial lending department, reporting into the Head of Loan Servicing. It will suit someone with a proven background in collections, possessing strong people management skills.
The key purpose of this role is to develop/implement the operational collections plan to deliver and support the division's growth strategy.
• Appropriately supervise the team to ensure positive customer outcomes are delivered
• Ensure that suitable training plans are created, delivered and managed for new starters
• Manage the litigation processes followed by the team
• Assess risk controls to ensure that they provide adequate assurance
• Monitor procedural controls and adherence to policies with all colleagues
• Proactively manage resource to ensure that it works to maximum effect
• Be actively involved in recruitment and selection
• Keep abreast of market conditions in order to align recovery strategies
• Monitor the reporting and handling of vulnerable customer cases
• Proactively handle first line complaints in order to resolve issues and prevent escalation
Skills and experience required:
• A background in collections, ideally in financial services
• Experience of supervising teams with a focus on delivering consistent good performance
• Experience of managing new starters to reach consistent good performance levels
• Strong people management skills
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent relationship building skills
• The ability to demonstrate successful change and improvements in efficiency
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job