A successful Financial Services firm based near Stockport are looking for an experienced Team Leader to join the Collections Department to lead and develop the proactive team as they support the customers with repayments and keeping accounts up to date.
As Collections Team Leader you will be responsible for a team of Collections Advisors dealing with both inbound and outbound calls to the customers, working to recover arrears for a portfolio of client accounts.
- To ensure that suitable training plans are created, delivered and managed for all your team to ensure that they are able to reach and maintain competency within the expected timescales
- Be a behavioural role model in your interactions with colleagues both within your team and across the department in order to create a strong culture of teamwork and mutual respect.
- Effectively manage workload by analysing and anticipating trends & MI of the team in order to ensure that colleagues can work to maximum effect.
- Undertake detailed quality reviews, providing coaching to colleagues both on your team and across the department in order to offer support, allowing continuous improvement across the department.
- Ensuring adherence of procedures for the team so that they can with work with maximum efficiency.
- Contacting customers to ensure that a positive outcome is achieved for both the customer and the business.
- To identify if a customer is showing dissatisfaction to ensure a complaint is ensuring the relevant outcome is established.
- Evolve and to recommend strategy to enhance performance and customer journey.
You must have previous experience in Collections/arrears and be able to lead a team and the ability to work to targets with commercial and the ability to recognise customers journey with the restrictions of forbearance and vulnerability.
A competitive salary with an excellent benefits package is on offer.
- Financial Services
- Outbound Calls
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"