£20932 - £23352
Monday - Friday (2 shifts)
Saturdays on a Rota
Our Client is currently looking to recruit an experienced collections agent to join their team in Chester. The main purpose of the role is to manage a portfolio of arrears customers within an agreed timescale to ensure the business meets its performance targets.
- Collections activity in all overdue active agreements
- Provide excellent service to all customers both internal and external and embrace the principles of Treating Customers Fairly
- Negotiate recovery of outstanding payments with customers by identifying the reason for the overdue payments, to prevent contractual loss.
- Identify and flag Vulnerable Customers and ensure we treat customers fairly
- Negotiating with customers to ensure a satisfactory outcome for both the company and the customer
- Ensure call handling and service quality is maintained at required standards
- Act as a role model to ensure vision and values are embedded within the team
- Monthly targets based on departmental and business Bad Debt provision plans
- Individual targets set to ensure the department exceeds business expectations
- Call quality measures
- Calls per hour
- RPC’s per hour
- Flexible approach to working
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Basic understanding of technologies and MI
- Working knowledge of departmental and business policies and procedures that will support the call centre environment
- Team Player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels
Knowledge of FCA would be an advantage
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'