Business Collections Specialist -12 month contract
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a people centric Business Customer Collections Specialist to be part of the Customer Market Operations team.
Reporting into the Head of Customer Operations, as our Business Customer Collections Specialist, you will be responsible for the critical role of managing the credit portfolio's for the Large Market Commercial and Industrial & Multisite sector of the market.
Reporting directly to the Credit Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Manage key customer accounts including reconciliation, collection and dispute resolution;
- Facilitate liaison between customers and internal operations staff to resolve collection issues;
- Actively liaise, collect overdue debtors through phone calls, emails and legal avenues, 3rd party collection agency as appropriate to the issue;
- Manage customer disputes including logging and advised the Credit Manager daily;
- Control accounts exceeding credit limits including stop/referral and progressions to recovery in accordance with procedures;
- Ensure overdue accounts are informed of action being taken e.g. Final Notice/Demand;
- Undertaking appropriation pre-collection activity including PPRS set-up and control;
- Perform account reconciliations;
- Prepare daily reporting and records as collection activity occurs;
- Prepare reporting and provide accurate data for collection forecasting;
- Other general Account Receivable duties.
Chartered Institute Of Credit Management (CICM)
3 years + Collections experience with large national and/or global corporations
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
SAP or equivalent ERP sales ledger reconciliations with moderate to high volume and complexity levels
Ability to communicate courteously and proactively with all levels within the company
SAP experience or equivalent ERP required
Language skills are a bonus (German, Spanish, Russian)
Excel - basic knowledge required
- Collections Specialist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'