Shawbrook is a specialist UK lending and savings bank founded in 2011 to serve the needs of SMEs and individuals in the UK with a range of lending and savings products. We differentiate ourselves by concentrating on markets where our specialist knowledge and personalised approach to underwriting offer us a competitive advantage. This supports attractive stable returns and sustainable growth and also benefits businesses and consumers in parts of the market which continue to be poorly served by traditional high street banks. Shawbrook Bank are looking to recruit a Collections & Recoveries Officer to join our team based in Brentwood. In this role you will provide support to the Risk & Quality Assurance Manager in completing the Quality Assurance activities and requirements across the Collections & Recoveries teams. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with collections experience who is looking to move into a Quality Assurance role, or an experienced Quality Assurance Officer who is seeking an opportunity within a progressive organisation.
- Responsible for completing monthly Quality Assurance (QA) activities - focusing on identifying failures in Controls, Oversight, Reporting, Regulatory process requirements & unfair customer outcomes.
- Provide support to the Risk & Quality Assurance Manager and the management team to ensure that the actions undertaken by the in-house Collections & Recoveries team are in line with our policies and procedures.
- Focused End-To-End case reviews to ensure actions taken have achieved a fair customer outcome in line with CONC where applicable.
- To carry out the relevant checks on actions taken which are both automated and manual, highlighting any issues to the Risk & Quality Assurance Manager and in turn feedback findings directly to the relevant Team Manager.
- Track, report and present on findings and risks identified from all QA activities carried out.
- Escalate any findings which may warrant a risk event to be raised via MetricStream to Risk & QA Manager
- To prepare appropriate analysis and provide recommendations for improvements to processes, systems, procedures and controls.
- To be flexible with responsibilities and have a positive attitude towards any changes to role, company/departmental objectives, priorities and targets.
- Educated to a GCSE (or equivalent) standard
- Minimum 1-2 years Collections experience
- Knowledge of TCF and FCA
- Experience of working in a team
- A good knowledge of Collections & Recoveries processes & procedures
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic "can do" attitude
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Accuracy & Attention to detail
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'