Pertemps are excited to be assisting their prestigious client based in Leicester in recruiting a full time, temporary Collections & Recoveries Advisor to work in their luscious office space with an immediate start.
1. Actively manage assigned overdue accounts. This will include;
- proactively contacting customers with outstanding invoices requiring payment
- receiving customer calls for payment or disputes
- processing card payments or setting up DD
- objection handling to ensure customers understand the need and benefits of the music licence, ensuring licence fee payment
- being aware of the impact of instalments and/or customer service quality on debtor days
- liaising with third parties regarding customer queries
- raising concerns with respect to doubtful / bad debt
2. Monitor and analyse customer accounts for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities and provide insights to the Finance team
3. Use objection handling techniques to proactively resolve any customer queries or objections. Effectively obtain evidence of music usage to support potential infringement cases
4. Respond to customer queries regarding payment plan modifications and inform customers of status including rejections where necessary
5. In conjunction with the Team Leader, to validate and evaluate customer debt through cost/ benefit analysis in order to decide the most appropriate strategy
6. Write off bad debt within authorised threshold, ensuring it is the only option and relevant supporting documentation exists
7. Prepare enforcement referrals for potential infringement investigations, assigning collection value to these where possible
8. Refer customers to the Enforcement and Infringement teams through completion of the referral checklist
9. Reduce the level of unresolved queries by responding to customers and Debt Collection Agencies in a prompt and decisive manner
10. Follow system and business processes for processing Administration or Insolvency cases
11. Amendments to licence invoices and general updates to customer records
• Negotiation skills
• Organisational skills
• Communication skills
• Team work
• Customer Service
• Attention to detail
• Analytical skills
• Drive for results
• Embraces change
• Decision making and judgement
If this sounds like you, then please click Apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'