Job Title: Collections Officer
Salary: Up to £28,000
Working Hours: Weekly alternative shifts of 9am - 5pm/12pm - 8pm and 1/4 Saturdays per month working 10am - 6pm
- Annual discretionary performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension 3% employer contributions
- Health Insurance (including immediate family)
- Free soft drinks daily
- Extramural activities including fitness sessions, football team, tough mudder team and regular social
About the role
We have an excellent new opportunity for a Collections Officer to join a rapidly expanding Motor Finance Lender based in Oxfordshire. You will be responsible for liaising with customers through inbound and outbound calls who have fallen into arrears, working with customers to come to a sensible and suitable solution.
Responsibilities and Experience required for the role of Collections Officer
- Plan and prioritise allocated workloads against agreed service standards/KPIs.
- Take ownership for investigating and responding to customer requests accurately
- Taking payments from customers & authorized parties including setting up Direct Debit instructions
- Accurately record events (e.g. telephone calls) onto the account administration systems
- Answer inbound calls and conduct outbound telephonic campaigns on defaulting loans
- Effectively negotiate payment arrangements
- Ensure all work completed is done so in accordance with applicable regulation and policy
- Previous Collections experience is essential ideally within Motor Finance
- Understanding of TCF principles and FCA regulations
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to work well under pressure
For more information regarding the role of Collections Officer please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days
- Motor Finance
- Inbound and Outbound
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'