Based: South Manchester
Salary: £12 - £14 p/hour dependent on experience
Temporary role for approx.. 3 months, possibly ongoing and further opportunities
Our client is a well-known service provider based in South Manchester. They are a world leader in their industry with a huge global presence spanning over 40 countries worldwide. Due to a brand new company project and continued expansion plans the business are looking to take on a number of Collections Officers on a temporary basis for up to 3 months with possibility of continuing further/permanent opportunities.
- Working within a large Collections team ensuring prompt payment of outstanding balances through company processes
- Pro-actively contacting customers according to credit terms ensuring quick payment of outstanding balances
- Escalating chasing activities as appropriate
- Engaging with customers direct by phone, email or letter to retrieve debts
- Work closely with Finance and Sales to resolve any payment issues
- Liaising with customers directly to deal with any invoice/payment queries quickly
- Ensuring cash is allocated correctly and payments matched to correct customer account
- Maintaining a tidy ledger - dealing with unmatched payments and recommending balances for write off.
To be considered, please note you MUST have experience in Credit Control/Collections and be available to start a temporary role in the next couple of weeks
Please send your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'