Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum + up to £4800 commission P/A.
Monday-Thursday 9am – 5:30pm and Friday: 9am – 5pm. NO WEEKENDS!
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Taylor Edwards Financial Management to join our Claims Processing team.
As one of the fastest growing Claims Management Companies in the country, we specialise in the reclamation of mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance on behalf of our clients. We are currently recruiting to help us through a period of unprecedented growth.
Duties of the Collections Officer:
- Making frequent contact with banks/lenders to ensure payment is made without delay.
- Upon payment confirmation, keeping in regular contact with our successful clients to ensure they are aware of our fee and to obtain payment promptly.
- Overcoming any objections in a professional manner.
- Processing client receipts and forwarding out payment confirmation to all clients.
Requirements of the Collections Officer:
- Experience in B2C contact over the telephone.
- Confident and assertive telephone manner.
- The ability to work towards targets in a fast-paced office environment.
- Able to work at a quick pace whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy.
- Previous experience of working with a case management system.
- To conduct yourself professionally at all times.
- Preferably to have experience in a collections or debt management role, although this is not essential for the person with the right attitude and a willingness to learn.
Collections Officer Benefits:
- Immediate starts
- Accelerated career progression available.
- Sociable and fun working environment
- 20 days holiday a year + bank holidays.
- An initial starting salary of £18 - £20k per annum + up to £4800 commission P/A.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Collections Officer role is right for you then please apply today!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job