Join one of the hottest names in the Specialist Lending arena as a Senior Collections Manager during an exciting period of growth. This Times Top 100 growth company has a brilliant culture throughout with a real sense of excitement in the air for what lies ahead.
This award winning, specialist lender is looking for a Senior Collections Manager to join them in a newly created position as the business enters a period of substantial growth, working from their new and modern offices in the heart of Manchester City Centre. The company boasts an impressive trophy cabinet with accolades such as "Best lender" for a number of consecutive years and has a brilliant culture throughout.
As Senior Collections Manager, you will:
- Assume responsibility for growing collection functions across the group of Unsecured and Secured Lenders
- Regularly produce and monitor M.I., paying close attention to early arrears indicators in order to bring any arrears back up to date as promptly as possible
- Be accountable for devising a collections strategy and ensuring executions falls in line with regulatory compliance measures and deliver against business needs,
- Grow the collections functions as lending volumes increase the coming years
What a Senior Collections Manager's employment history looks like:
- Strong collections management background specifically in the Consumer Finance industry
- Experience leading and managing collections teams of varying sizes
- Displays a strong awareness of early arrears indicators along with experience managing the process up to and including point of litigation
- Good standard of education with a stable working history
There is a generous package on offer from £40,000-£55,000 p/a with performance related bonus and benefits for successful applicants. If you're a Senior Collections Manager and are looking to join a business during an exciting period of growth, then do not delay - apply today to be considered.
- debt recovery
- collections manager
- collections advisor
- debt recovery manager
- collections team leader
- collections lead
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job