Role: Collections Manager (retail energy)
Are you a Collections Manager with experience in Retail Energy? We have an exciting new opportunity for a Collections Manager to join a new entrant to the energy market, who are creating a unique type of supply business for residents and businesses within the Portsmouth area. The Collections Manager will lead the daily operations across collections, budget and pre-payment schemes and metering activities. If you have the relevant experience, apply today for more information.
- Assist in the creation of, and maintain and improve, the policies and processes for the operational business for a new market entrant energy supplier
- Build a highly motivated, knowledgeable team whose focus is to delight every customer with outstanding customer experiences, whilst maintaining financial control of cost to serve
- Review systems and processes, recommend and lead change initiatives into the business- whether driven by regulation, process improvement or IT change.
Key Skills and experience
- Proven track record of managing collections and/or metering operations within a Retail Energy company
- Understanding of, and ability to work across, the broader Retail Energy Industry Operations
- Experienced in managing 3rd party relationships and contracts
- Excellent leadership, team building and motivational experience with a passion for developing staff
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude working to tight deadlines
- Energy regulation knowledge, understanding and experience
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to develop and implement lean processes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job