£25,000 to £30,000 plus bonus and benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established niche provier of residential and commercial mortgage loans. For the right candidate there is opportunity to grow organically with the organisation and create a path for further progression and advancement.
The successful candidate will have a key focus on proactively managing and building relationships with a portfolio of commercial clients in order to provide support and solutions in times of payment difficulties or if an account is in breach of contract.
The successful candidate will;
- Proactively manage accounts within your own portfolio of clients, developing and maintaining professional relationships;
- Communicate with clients to discuss their financial position, their long term proposals and establish the current usage for the loan security, including their plans to redeem the facility;
- Apply a risk based approach to determine whether escalation action may be necessary;
- Maintain customer contact by inbound and outbound telephone calls, as well as via SMS, emails and letters;
- Provide first time resolutions where possible;
- Discuss payments and agree satisfactory payment plans;
- Develop working relationships with key stakeholders within the business.
You will have a strong background in a Collections based account / portfolio management role within secured lending.
Please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'